Tuesday, November 18, 2014

First Ideation Tutorial of the Final Sem

Post 34

Happiness level: 7

Tutor(s) present: Jazmi Jamal

I was very happy with this tutorial.

Today for this session I brought my second set of music and it is wayyy better and more hyped than the first one.


I brought my boards as well to show Jazmi the placements for the boards and how it would effect the user experience. I showed him and it looked so long! Like this.


There was the LiPower and the battery to think about as well, and I wanted to sew it on the forearm, underneath my arm and the boards. Jazmi suggested that I shouldn't since the thread is going to be so thin and easily breakable.

He suggested that I stack the Xbee board and the arduino board so it looks like some kind of watch mechanism and it didn't need to fill the whole arm. A cuff would be a good design with velcro so that users could take it off and put it on easily.

He gave me a boxing glove as reference. Haha! He said to make sure to put these boards in proper casings to avoid malfunctions and interference from the environmental factors. 

I should also get on with the wooband design and the stage design as well, cause right now all I have is the really basic stuff, like how I want the band to be purple/skin colored/black and such.

Here are some references he shared with me that I could think of, to give my stage more depth and dimension.

They are all slanting walls with projectors projecting the images unto them.



No comments:

Post a Comment