Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Back to School.

Post 31

Tutor(s) present: Jazmi Jamal

So here starts the first tutorial of my final semester before I plunge headfirst into land of professional working adulthood and OT's. I have made several alterations on the output of my FYP, one drastic one would be the output.

Won't be using a holobox anymore, instead I would be using a projector screen to project map the audiences beside the main screen and the main screen onto a blank wall.

My initial idea was, that I wanted o place 2 monitors at both sides of the screen for instructions and visual aids.  Like so.



BUT, if I had use the two monitors, I'd had to handle 4 monitors including the projected screen, my laptop and the two monitors along with all the extra CPU's and what not. So instead of lugging all these monitors around, using one projector to project the 3 panels would be easier.


I updated him with my progress over the holidays, the changes I made and such.


*Important actions
- Take note of the distance and projector placements
- The song isn't 'hyped' enough.
- Produce the mock up by next week.
- Test out the wifi connection

Somehow every time I think about the FYP I'd get all jittery and wouldn't know where to start. Well at least I'm making things simpler and cleaner, which also requires less effort to produce, so I'm less worried now.

Happiness Level: 6 

(Happy that I could compromise some things.
Instead of 'compromising on the idea and quality' like most people would think compromise meant, these compromises actually help the project)




No comments:

Post a Comment