Thursday, January 30, 2014

PROGRESS ON NATZY

Post no. 9

So since there's a week left to the final submission, I have decided to just input the text box instead of separating the individual sourced words into falling elements. I would do some animation every time the users presses the space bar and would include a new interface to suit the textbox.

The new background interface, square, not round anymore to compliment the rectangular text box.
Will have an animation at the center.

I had a little trouble with the keypresses where I could not modify the clicks from a fiddle I found online. So, I created a StackOverFlow account and asked my questions online since I no longer had access to my tutors.

Here is my question on StackOverflow.

Through this site, I have had a lot of help from people from all around the world that would look and tried to troubleshoot my codes. I received comments and people edited my post for easier viewing.

This is the original fiddle I would like to achieve with Spacebar keypress. But it's my first time looking at a code which combined the var and functions together.

I have also created a JSFiddle account, will use it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment