Monday, January 6, 2014

PROGRESS ON NATZY

Post. no 3

Had a consultation with Joanne today, discovered a few problems. She suggested to simplify my mechanics into something simpler, that is up to my skill of coding.

Problems:

  • I can modify a chunk of text from the typing game, but it is all at random and it doesn't make sense. Basically, it's at random. But it's a string of text nevertheless.
  • I could hack current 'falling' html5 typing games, BUT, I could only input 1 letter at a time.
  • I need a code that could track the form box automatically when the first letter of each textbox is pressed. Kedydown?

What I can do now:
  • Instead of keying in long strings of text, I could put in text that suggest the particular word like 'Br_wn' or 'He_lo', that way it would still be a typing game, just not in long texts.
  • Stick with the giant chunks of text. 
  • Once typing the text is complete, it will redirect to another page. Get the links to work!
  • I could connect the game only with the help of LocalHost. Xammp.




No comments:

Post a Comment