Saturday, February 1, 2014

PROGRESS ON NATZY

Post no. 10


So my progress so far on natzy is that I have created two levels, hard and easy and illustrated their backgrounds. 

Right now, I still had to put in the back or restart buttons in case they would like to play it again.

Still figuring out the keydowns for the explosive matter.

Editt//

Okay, via trial and error I have finally troubleshooted the explosive elements + some googling.


I could now press spacebar to clone the elements and animate them. (the blurred red circles) Now that I have tested them out and that it works, I can now put the in my game.

HOWEVER, I could not position where the balls will be spawned and they are just spawning vertically rather than horizontally. I have tried adjusting the container size but to no avail.

I still need to put the restart button to keydowns as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment