Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Stuart Godwin visit

Post 44

Happiness level: 7

Can say I'm kinda happy with the progress I had in just two weeks of nonstop hardcore progress.

That's me and my band. I played a video first of the whole experience while interacting with my functional band. Only that the wifi is not on it yet.


My ball.


Looking at people enjoying my work is the best feeling EVER! #paysoffintheend



He was pretty speechless, saying my work is beyond his expectations and all that, but I think he was just being really really nice. Appreciate that.


He did stress on the importance of social media sharing which very few of our classmates did. Including myself.


Obviously with 23 years of experience in the industry, I HAD to ask him which interactive installation impacted him the most. You had to see ALOT of art installations in that time frame.

He said that what he found most amazing was like a 20ft 50ft screen (something like that, but it was big) and users get to experience a digital environment.

Size definitely does matter. If only I could get excess to a 20ft sphere ball. HMMM. (Jazmi did mention to make it huge if I could, but I don't have the cash to do it.)



The 2 week 'holiday' begins.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment