Friday, July 18, 2014

Feasibility - Time Management

Post no. 12

I met with Sweii today to get feedback on my SOI and study blog. I could say my lost of direction in the earlier posts before June 13 was my downfall.

Well, here is my feasibility check. I'm glad I have weeks to troubleshoot.

JULY (2014)
WEEK 9 – Purchasing of Hardware & Progress Sharing
WEEK 10 & 11 - Producing a prototype
AUGUST
WEEK 12 –  Purchase remaining materials/boards 
WEEK 13 – PROSPECTUS Submission
WEEK 14 - PITCH Presentation
SEPTEMBER
HOLIDAYS 
- BLOG progress
- Construct 'Stage' for projection mapping
OCTOBER
HOLIDAYS 
- BLOG progress
- Execution of code
- Execution of graphics (access IIS to set projection mapping)
NOVEMBER
WEEK 2 & 3 - Animate graphics and link to Arduino
DECEMBER
WEEK 4 - Sew wearables
WEEK 5 – Alpha testing
WEEK 6 - Refinement and troubleshoot codes
WEEK 9 – BETA testing
JANUARY (2015)
WEEK 10 - Refinement and troubleshoot codes
FEBRUARY
WEEK 11 - Refinement on graphics and sewing, and troubleshoot codes
WEEK 12 - Refinement and troubleshoot codes
WEEK 13 - Refinement of codes and graphics
MARCH
WEEK 14 - Final Submission (Final Degree Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment