Thursday, February 5, 2015

Graphs of my emotional state and progress

Post 51

Happiness level: -20

I don't have enough time, should have asked for the extra one week I lost from being hospitalized. And tomorrow is the submission.

I can't get my wifi to work. It's hard.
I can't connect my pages together.
Jam's tutorial wasn't what I was looking for. *cries

Today I spent my day at the IIS setting up for tomorrow, and taking a simple walk through video. At least I progressed somewhat.


August 2014's progress was really high because it was still in pre-planning mode. I was ambitious and filled with energy.

October 2014 was a holiday, hence the very little progress and high emotional state.

And in November 2014, my progress shot up but I was very very emotionally down because that was when I encountered all the real problems.

Toward the end my emotional state was really low and had little progress. Due to my fever and etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment