Sunday, September 14, 2014

Misery & Linking Arduino to Unity

Post 28

I tried and tried again with my boards but it just couldn't connect.

I keep getting the same errors I got in my Aug 27 post.

Turns out I had to buy a SPECIAL FTDI Breakout board and the one I got from China is not compatible.

So, I have to get a new one. From Singapore.



I'm going to have to use my Adafruit flora to test this out while waiting for my usb chip, the tutorial to link unity and Arduino looks pretty simple.

My adafruit Flora works swimmingly and I got the response I needed. Step 1 complete.



I keep getting errors for the UNITY. Will look more into this soon. I can't seem to find the problem, I followed the tutorial word by word.





I'm going to start on editing the music tomorrow.


Happiness Level : 2

No comments:

Post a Comment